• Due to the popularity of our tours, we suggest making your individual reservation at least one month in advance to avoid disappointment. However, we will take reservations up to the day of, if available.
• Individual reservations made are required to be paid in full at the time of your reservation. We accept Visa, MasterCard or when making your reservation in person we can accept debit card or cash (Canadian and US currency at par value only.)
• In order to make a reservation, we require the following information:
-Reservation first and last name
-Tour date and time
-Number of participants
-First names of all participants
-Ages of all participants
-Weights of all participants
-Any allergies, medical conditions of physical restrictions for any participants
-Payment details (card number, expiration date and CVC)
• Click here for a quick & easy way to send us a reservation request form
Cancellation / Missed Tour Policies
• Individual reservations can be cancelled before 48 hours of the tour. If a cancellation is made within 48 hours of the scheduled tour, Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours™ will retain the full amount of the tour cost.
• No-shows or late guests will not be accommodated. If a late guest wishes to re-book, it is subject to availability and guests will be required to pay for their missed tour (as it is non-refundable) and pay for the new re-booked tour.
• Any guests who are ill or have experienced an unforeseen circumstance resulting in them not being able to attend their tour, Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours™ reserves the right to request official paperwork confirming the incident. It is at the discretion of Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours™ as to what circumstance deems a refund or reschedule.
• Any changes to reservations must be made before 48 hours of the scheduled tour. It is the guests’ responsibility to communicate any changes to Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours™ reservation team in a timely manner.
Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours Social Media Policy
Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours (Snowy Owl) is a small, family owned and operated Alberta business. At Snowy Owl we are strong advocates for the humane and ethical treatment of sled dogs. Since dog sledding is a non-regulated sport we know that sled dogs can be at risk of exploitation. At Snowy Owl we treat and care for our sled dogs as “working pets” rather than “working dogs”. This ensures a pack of personable, happy, healthy and trustworthy companions! In operating our business we take the safety of every individual, both human and canine very seriously.
Snowy Owl encourages comments, critiques, questions, and suggestions on Social Media including via Facebook and Instagram. We are happy to respond to such posts and where appropriate engage in a constructive dialog with members of the public. At the same time we expect that posts made on social media will be honest, forthright and not misrepresent our business.
We have established this policy to help ensure that discussions on social media regarding our company remain respectful and cordial. By posting comments on Snowy Owl Facebook Page or linking posts to our Instagram account, you are agreeing to the following:
All comments left on the Snowy Owl Facebook Page are the responsibility of the commenter. By submitting a comment on our page you agree that the comment’s content is your own, and hold Snowy Owl, this site and/or Snowy Owl’s Facebook Page harmless from any and all legal action(s), repercussions, damages, or liability as a result thereof.
Snowy Owl reserves the right to delete or mark as spam any and all comments, the right to block access to any one from posting to the Snowy Owl Facebook Page, and the right to de-link any posts linked to the Snowy Owl Instagram account.
While Snowy Owl promotes an open forum and discussion on Social Networking platforms, we are a family friendly company and as such request that you please keep your comments and posts in this spirit, and refrain from using any profane or foul language. In addition to keeping it family friendly, we ask that you follow our posting guidelines outlined below. If you do not comply, we reserve the right to remove your message(s), post(s), or link(s) exclusively at Snowy Owl’s discretion.
We will not allow personal attacks or vulgar, abusive, offensive, threatening or harassing images and/or language. This includes creative spellings of swear words using asterisks or spaces between words.
We will not allow comments that promote, foster or perpetuate discrimination on the basis of race, creed, color, age, religion, gender, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, national origin, physical or mental disability or sexual orientation.
We will not allow comments that contain sexual content or links to sexual content.
We will not allow comments that promote or advertise a person or a business or commercial transaction that is unrelated to the Snowy Owl.
We will not allow the same content to be posted multiple times. Any subsequent posting of identical information will be deleted.
We will not allow comments that promote or oppose any person campaigning for election to a political office or that promote or oppose any ballot measure.
We will not allow comments or posts that disclose information which the agency and its employees are required to keep confidential by law or administrative rule.
We will not allow comments that are objectively false, deceptive or otherwise attempt to mislead the public.
Please note that by commenting or posting on to Snowy Owl’s Facebook Page or linking your posts to Snowy Owl’s Instagram account You participate at your own risk, taking personal responsibility for your comments, your username and any information provided.
Opinions expressed in public comments do not necessarily reflect official positions of Snowy Owl.
Any information posted on the Snowy Owl’s Facebook Page is considered public information and may be subject to monitoring, moderation, being deleted or disclosed to third parties at the sole and exclusive discretion of Snowy Owl and/or its Moderators and representatives.