Spend a little longer dog sledding with this 4-hour tour!
Tour Length: 4 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 24kms
Tour Times: 11am (subject to availability)
Availability: January – April (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 3 exhilarating hours of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire lunch (Lunch is not included in the tour price but can be purchased, please review the options below).
1 person sled $615.00 +GST
2 person, instructor-driven sled $1,165.00 +GST ($582.50/person)
2 person, self-driven sled $1,225.00 +GST ($612.50/person)
3 person, self-driven sled $1,820.00 +GST ($607.00/person)
Add lunch for $22 per person
- 2 smokies with buns & condiments
- Hot apple cider
- Bottle of water
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.
– Self-driven vs instructor-driven sled options.
– This tour is not suitable for children 10 and under.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Upgrade your tour, and add on an Alpine Helicopter Flight for the ultimate experience! Imagine being whisked away from your dog sled tour, on-site at Spray Lakes in Kananaskis, on a thrilling helicopter ride over the mountain peaks.
“Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl”
Flight Time: 25 minutes
Availability: December – April
Pricing: Adults $355.00 (aged 13+) Youth $177.50 (aged 6-12) +GST. Kids aged 5 and under ride free!
* Minimum of 2 adults participants to operate. Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.
* Some restrictions may apply