Spend a little longer dog sledding with this 4-hour tour!
Tour Length: 4 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 24kms
Tour Times: 11am (subject to availability)
Availability: January – April (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 3 exhilarating hours of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire lunch (Lunch is not included in the tour price but can be purchased, please review the options below).
Prices: Plus 5% tax
1 person sled $825.00 per person
2 person sled $512.50 per person ($1025.00 together)
3 person sled $508.35 per person ($1525.00 together)
SAVE 10% on Instructor-Driven Sled Tours
* Offer runs until April 30, 2021. Direct bookings only. Excludes holidays.
– This tour is not suitable for children 10 and under.
– Self-driven vs instructor-driven sled options.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Add on an Alpine Helicopter Ride for the ultimate experience!
Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl
Flight Time: 20 minutes
Availability: December 1st – April 30th
Minimum of 2 participants to operate
(flights are subject to availability and weather conditions)
Pricing: Adult – $200 (13+ years old) / Youth – $100 (6-12 years old) / Kids 5 and under ride free.