Spend a little longer dog sledding with this 4-hour tour!
Tour Length: 4 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 24kms
Tour Times: 11am (subject to availability)
Availability: January – April (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 3 exhilarating hours of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire lunch (Lunch is not included in the tour price but can be purchased, please review the options below).
1 person sled $565.00 +GST
2 person, instructor-driven sled $1,075.00 +GST ($537.50/person)
2 person, self-driven sled $1,130.00 +GST ($565.00/person)
3 person, self-driven sled $1,680.00 +GST ($560.00/person)
– Self-driven vs instructor-driven sled options.
– This tour is not suitable for children 10 and under.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Add on an Alpine Helicopter Ride for the ultimate experience! Imagine being whisked away from your dog sled tour, on-site at Spray Lakes in Kananaskis, on a thrilling helicopter ride over the mountain peaks.
“Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl”
Flight Time: 25 minutes
Availability: December – April
Pricing: Adults $325.00 (aged 13+) Youth $162.50 (aged 6-12) +GST. Kids aged 5 and under ride free!
* Minimum of 2 adults participants to operate. Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.
Add lunch for $22 per person
- 2 smokies with buns & condiments
- Hot apple cider
- Bottle of water
Vegetarian and gluten-free options are available.