Our versatile dog houses are designed for all 4 seasons and are hand built by our Director of Operations, Ethan Kimble with help from our amazing staff. Thanks to Ethan’s exceptional craftsmanship, our husky heroes enjoy comfortable, restful sleeps in all elements; rain, snow, heat or cold.
Our dog houses are made using high quality pine - an organic, breathable product. Because wood is a natural insulator, it has air pockets within its cellular structure that provides our pack with cool sleeping areas during the summer heat and warm sleeping areas in the winter cold.
- Arctic door frame sheltering providing protection from wind and rain
- Entrance is located on the left side of the house for full shelter from elements
- Attachable shade structures allowing for ample shade in their area during the warmer months
- Large roof for year-round sunbathing
- Openable roofs to make bedding changes efficient
- Houses are raised off the ground to ensure no foundation is pushed inside their house
Late Spring, Summer and early Autumn Bedding: Cedar and pine shavings have insect-repelling qualities and provide the perfect amount of insulation and comfort for our pack over the summer. Bedding is checked daily – it is important that any wet or soiled wood shavings are always removed and replaced with clean wood shavings.
* We are updating our photo collection as our new dog houses were built in the fall of 2019!