Our versatile dog houses are designed for all 4 seasons and are hand built by us. The houses boast exceptional craftsmanship and our husky heroes enjoy comfortable, restful sleeps in all elements; rain, snow, heat or cold.
Our dog houses are made using high quality pine - an organic, breathable product. Because wood is a natural insulator, it has air pockets within its cellular structure that provides our pack with cool sleeping areas during the summer heat and warm sleeping areas in the winter cold.
- Arctic door frame sheltering providing protection from wind and rain
- Entrance is located on the left side of the house for full shelter from elements
- Attachable shade structures allowing for ample shade in their area during the warmer months
- Large roof for year-round sunbathing
- Openable roofs to make bedding changes efficient
- Houses are raised off the ground to ensure no foundation is pushed inside their house
Late Spring, Summer and early Autumn Bedding: Cedar and pine shavings have insect-repelling qualities and provide the perfect amount of insulation and comfort for our pack over the summer. Bedding is checked daily – it is important that any wet or soiled wood shavings are always removed and replaced with clean wood shavings.
* We are updating our photo collection as our new dog houses were built in the fall of 2019!