The perfect introduction to dog sledding!
Tour Length: 2 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 10 km
Tour Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm (subject to availability)
Season: December – April (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 1 exhilarating hour of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire with hot beverages and baked goods
1 person sled $262.50 +GST
2 person, instructor-driven sled $525.00 +GST ($262.50/person)
2 person, self-driven sled $550.00 +GST ($275.00/person)
3 person, self-driven sled $700.00 +GST ($233.33/person)
* Additional options for families of 3 or more with children 10yrs or under may be available. Please contact our office, providing age and weight of each participant, for more details.
– Review the self-driven sleds vs instructor-driven sled options.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Add on an Alpine Helicopter Ride for the ultimate experience! Imagine being whisked away from your dog sled tour, on-site at Spray Lakes in Kananaskis, on a thrilling helicopter ride over the mountain peaks.
“Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl”
Flight Time: 25 minutes
Availability: December – April
Pricing: Adults $325.00 (aged 13+) Youth $162.50 (aged 6-12) +GST. Kids aged 5 and under ride free!
* Minimum of 2 adults participants to operate. Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.