The perfect introduction to dog sledding!
Tour Length: 2 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 10 km
Tour Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm (subject to availability)
Season: December – April (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 1 exhilarating hour of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire with hot beverages and baked goods
1 person sled $286.00 +GST
2 person, instructor-driven sled $575.00 +GST ($287.50/person)
2 person, self-driven sled $600.00 +GST ($300.00/person)
3 person, self-driven sled $760.00 +GST ($253.33/person)
* Additional options for families of 3 or more with children 10yrs or under may be available. Please contact our office, providing age and weight of each participant, for more details.
– Review the self-driven sleds vs instructor-driven sled options.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Upgrade your tour, and add on an Alpine Helicopter Flight for the ultimate experience! Imagine being whisked away from your dog sled tour, on-site at Spray Lakes in Kananaskis, on a thrilling helicopter ride over the mountain peaks.
“Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl”
Flight Time: 25 minutes
Availability: December – April
Pricing: Adults $355.00 (aged 13+) Youth $177.50 (aged 6-12) +GST. Kids aged 5 and under ride free!
* Minimum of 2 adults participants to operate. Flights are subject to availability and weather conditions.