The perfect introduction to dog sledding!
Tour Length: 2 hours
Trail Length: Approximately 10kms
Tour Times: 9am, 11am, 1pm, 3pm (subject to availability)
Availability: December 1 – April 30 (pending snow conditions)
– 30 minute introduction and instruction
– 1 exhilarating hour of dog sledding
– 30 minute campfire with hot beverages and baked goods
1 person sled $472.50 +GST
2 person sled $262.50 +GST per person ($525 together)
3 person sled $218.75 +GST per person ($656.25 together)
* Additional options for families of 3 or more with children 10yrs or under may be available. Please contact our office, providing age and weight of each participant, for more details.
– Review the self-driven sleds vs instructor-driven sled options.
– For safety, per sled weight limits are in effect.
– Tours and sled options are subject to availability.
Add on an Alpine Helicopter Ride for the ultimate experience!
Flight Of The Great Snowy Owl
Flight Time: 25 minutes
Availability: December 1st – April 30th
Pricing: Adult – $280 (13+ years old)
Youth – $140 (6-12 years old) Kids aged 5 and under ride free!
* Minimum of 2 adults participants to operate
(flights are subject to availability and weather conditions)