Adventure Dog Outfitters
Snowy Owl Sled Dog Tours is pleased to present Adventure Dog Outfitters; a clothing and souvenir store for dogs and their best friends!
We are located at 109-829 10th Street in Canmore, Alberta (across the street from the Flatbread Company).
9 a.m. until 5 p.m. daily from May until October
8 a.m. to 8 p.m. from November until April
Telephone: 403.678.4369 – Fax: 403.678.6702 – Toll Free: 1.888.311.MUSH (6874)
With all the gear that is out there for dogs it can be difficult to find products for your dog that #1. actually work and #2. last! With over 30 years of expertise in the sport of dog sledding, this has enabled us to source out high quality gear for you and your dog that not only looks good but most important lasts!
What we offer:
Multi purpose harnesses for pulling or for walking
- Pulling harnesses
- Specialty pulling harnesses designed for differently built dogs
- A variety of collars that suite your dog’s needs
- A variety of leashes that offer multi-purpose use, bungees and more.
- A variety of dog packs to suit all sorts of different adventures
- Dog coats for maybe different breed types and climates
- Dog booties that actually stay on! We provide the Cordura booties that Iditarod mushers use. For those who may not know – the Iditarod sled dogs run around 200 miles in a day!
- Dog booties for different foundations such as rock, sharp gravel and ice!
- Doggie camping beads which are light weight and easy to pack!
- Portable food and water dishes
- Ski-joring lines and harnesses for both dog and human. This gear can also be used for bike-joring and canicross!
- Taste of the Wild grain free kibble. Pacific Stream (salmon), Wetland (duck and chicken), High Prairie (bison, lamb and chicken)
- Specialty orders available! If you are looking for something specific and our suppliers have it – we can order it!